Friday, January 28, 2011

aros. Laughter

.
Cradling a hot mug of tea
I sip
then guffaw loudly
when reading the comments on one (of many) favourite blogs
awed at minds that can make me laugh out loud.

Later,
watch the blue of the cleaning cloth
smear traces of tea -
a circular pattern

until the screen is clean again.

*
A river of stones is a project started by Fiona &Kaspa to encourage people to engage with the world through writing. In 2011 they invited people to join them in writing a small stone each day during January. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m delighted that you so enjoyed your visit to our blog comments. Shame about your computer screen….
Do you refer to your cleaning cloth as ‘Blue’ because it’s Australian?

Have a nice day, Boonie

Sue said...

Keep 'em coming Boonie! There's always room for a good raconteur (and wife too of course) around the campfire. The billy's boiling and tea ready to be poured.

(Note to self: Never drink tea when reading the repartee between you and your followers.)

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Really.
I'm rolling my Matilda a-ready for a-waltzing as I write....